The first conference on the growing importance of partnering in relief and development work in Africa. Come to learn about the new way of helping the poor, Corporate Social Responsibility, and current best practices in partnering.
The conference agenda and speakers aim to convey these key principles to all the participants:
- To emphasize a greater involvement in socio-economic development by the organized private sector in Nigeria.
- To educate participants on contemporary global strategy for implementing Corporate Social Responsibility activities.
- To evolve an indegenous strategy for CSR
- To advance a Multi-Sectorial approach(Public-Private Partnership) to CSR implementation and Management.
- To generate strategies for the achievement of the Millennium Development Goal (MDG) in the year 2015.
- To showcase some organizations CSR activities as best practice for audience appreciation.
We have the pleasure and honour of welcoming the following speakers to the conference
- Special Guest of Honour, His Excellency Mr. Babatunde Raji Fashola, SAN, Executive Governor of Lagos State
- Chairman of Event, Prince Julius Adelusi-Adeluyi, OFR,mni, Group Chairman, Odua Investment Company Ltd
- Mr. Albert May, Vice Chairman of the Board for HOPE worldwide
- Key Executives from our conference partner organisations; MTN Nigeria, The Guardian Newspaper and Bank PHB
- Mr. Yemi Osilaja, Country Director for HOPE worldwide Nigeria